yamiMFTX Server is a self-hosted solution for managed file transfer and file sharing on an ad hoc basis. It allows easily upload files via any modern browser, share and download files with your colleges, partners and customers. It can be used to share files inside your company for only in-house work or for sharing files with your clients.
- self-hosted solution behind the firewall;
- ad-hoc sharing without involvement IT department;
- managed access to files;
- support of uploading large files (tens of gigabytes or more);
- uploading and downloading files via http/https;
- access to files from anywhere;
- No special client
- simultaneous and resumable uploading.
yamiMFTX Server is a free trial software application from the Other Server Applications subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-03. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source.
yamiMFTX Server (version 1.1) has a file size of 143.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 71 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.